Saturday 17 September 2016

Please Help! My Husband Cannot Sleep Without S*cking Me Every Night – Woman Cries Out

A woman has shared a rather intriguing story about her husband’s obsession with her v*gina every night.
 

The woman shared her story with stunned online readers explaining that her husband has an obsession that is quite bizarre.
According to her, the man cannot sleep without sucking her private part.


Below is how she put it:
*************************
Something has been weighing heavily on my mind and I don’t know how to send it in.
My husband cannot sleep if he doesn’t suck my v*gina. It’s a serious habit and I have learnt to live with it.

We have Been married for 2 years now. If he travels, I go with him just because of this. We don’t have kids yet. When I’m on my period we make arrangement for a girl he can suck before he can sleep. The girl comes to the room, get on the bed and after sucking her and she cums my hubby will sleep off there and she can go to the guest room.

I once arranged for one girl but she doesn’t have clitoris cos of circumcision so it was hard for her to c*m so hubby was just like a crazy animal that night, he just kept twisting his finger inside her vigorously with his mouth stuck on her labia and his leg was just twitching, still she didn’t c*m. I had to take her back and that night went out to look for someone.

When I came back without anybody his eyes were just red and he said I should go and wash my period thoroughly and come and lie down which I did so that he can suck and sleep. Is anybody going through this? I’m tired of this. I feel nothing in my punani anymore.

 What do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment